Saturday, June 6, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT FREEBIE

Hi all....It's Saturday...!! That means, tommorow is holiday...hiyaa..!! In my hometown, we have 6 days work, so...we're really so excited when Saturday comes...

This day, i want to share a freebie for you all...! It is a layout template...you just pick your papers, pictures and elements you wish...shadows include in this template...isn't it good??
Just add your own title, journal and choose your favourite colour...
Here the preview :
KLIK IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD

I'll give you a tip to make your title more beautiful...read the notepad in this template file...

I made a layout using this template in my previous post...The title is RASHID...
and if you wish to choose the similar papers and elements, you can grab our collab kit freebie by visiting this link (image is linked)


PS : I'm sorry...Did you miss this freebie? You can buy it in a set at my stores now....:)


Happy holiday...!!


No comments:

Post a Comment