Friday, October 2, 2009

IN THE LAND OF DREAMS

Today, October 2nd, I release a new kit. I made a change in the proses of making this kit. I usually like Realistic style. But, this time I made a Fantasy style kit. The theme is In The Land Of Dreams....

I'm sure we ever get dreams. I, myself like to dreams....lol...Do you like to dream also? If you do, this kit is suitable with you and your family, especially your children....They are big dreamers...:))
You can find it in my stores, Scrapswithamouse and Scrapmall. Also available at Sugarmamascraps soon....
Here is the preview :



Below are some inspirations using this kit :



By Tritya Creations :
May those previews can inspire you using my "In The Land Of Dreams" kit...:)
Oh...don't forget to come back to my blog in October 9th to get freebies from this kit....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment