Friday, January 22, 2010

FAREWELL SALES AT MY STORES....!!!

It's so sad for me to say goodbye to digital scrapbook world. But, i have to. There are so many things change lately....

I'm sure i will miss this world and my friends. I will also miss our monthly collab kits...:(
I hope everything will be better for me soon. So, i can back to this such interesting world.

I don't have plan to remove my all freebies. So, feel free to get them. But, 4shared only give you 30 days to download everything. And one more thing, you can find my farewell sales at my stores, SCRAPMALL and PRETTY SCRAPPY start in January 22nd until January 31st, 2010. All products only $0.99. Make sure you won't miss them....

Goodluck everybody....!!! Thank you for your support...!!!

Love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. say about the value associated with the product as well as assistance they purchased together with whether its reliable as well as not necessarily. If you are the online businessman, then joining the best social websites assistance is not necessarily
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    rajawaliqq
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/
    datahk

    ReplyDelete