Sunday, May 3, 2009

INTRODUCTIONS

Hi all! I wanna start a blog as I have been downloading so many awesome freebies from other blogs and I will contribute also. I know I won't be able to be as good as most others, but you can check in this blog when I post some freebies.

A little bit about myself.... I'm a working mom who doing scrapbook in my spare time.... I have been digiscrapping only a short time, since I knew about it from my friend and we learn about it together...

I live in a small town, Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia for now ..an archipelago and a unique country consist of hundreds tribe and island..I married with my collegemate and have two daughters, Putri 7 years old and Tya 2,5 years old..

Short post for my first one, but I think I will work on some stuff to upload to this my brand new blog!

Thanks to Allie Brown's Layout who makes so many beautiful layout...Very very excellent work she does...

No comments:

Post a Comment